Things that make me happy. I stole this meme from MaryP. Thanks!!
Obviously I’ve had some difficulty of late coming up with quick posts. I have lots I want to write about but I am short on time. So happy happy meme time!
Six things that make me happy.
1. My spectacular children. They exhaust me, they frustrate me, they constantly keep me on my toes; but dear God they are the most fabulous creatures that I have ever had the joy to encounter.
2. My husband. He loves me far more than I deserve. He treats me like gold, takes care of me and is a fantastic father. Plus he makes me pancakes.
3. Books. Real paper books that I can pick up and hold when I’m done. I love the feel, the smell and the whole experience of picking up and reading a book.
4. Fresh red raspberries and raspberry pie. Yum…… I believe I have a post about that somewhere.
5. Taking pictures of my world. I have found a great deal of satisfaction out of looking through a camera lens and capturing moments through it. Scrapbooking those pictures is just a bonus.
6. My friends. Where would we be without the family that we choose? Thank goodness we have them.