Bits and pieces of the past few days
- Brian has pinkeye. It’s been going around daycare.
- Jeffrey has pneumonia. Found this out on Saturday when we took him to the pediatrician to see if he was the cause of Brian’s pinkeye. (He’s not, by the way). Really felt like the world’s greatest parent there. He’s so congested and junky normally that I thought he just had a little cough. Anyway he’s on Augmentin now.
- Someone (IDIOT) rear ended me in traffic yesterday on the way to work/daycare. Traffic in front of me was completely stopped and since he had only left about 3 feet between his giant truck and my van, dude hit me when he couldn’t stop in time. Thankfully there was no damage but they guy was a jerk about it and I yelled at him. I mean, Jeffrey was in the car! Don’t freakin tailgate and it wouldn’t have happened!
- It snowed yesterday and I was wearing a light windbreaker. The 15 minute walk to my car? SUCKED. Luckily, I dress my child better than myself.
- We went to the mall yesterday and bought Jeffrey new boots. Apparently, his feet are growing entirely too quickly. No one sells boys shoes. There are like 50 pairs of girls shoes per one pair of boys. I find this to be greatly annoying. It took me three shoe stores to find one that even had a boot in Jeffrey’s size and then it was $35. No way am I spending over $15 for kids shoes. I mean he’s going to grow out of them in a month anyway. The fourth place had ONE pair of boots and miraculously had them in Jeffrey’s size.
- I miss Brian. Only two more days until he comes home. at midnight.
- Seriously, I want to follow Bon Jovi around on concert. Found out last night that he’s playing in Toronto in March…. hmm.