Short post today. Just a quick recap of what’s going on.
- We bought a couch. Finally. It’s a leather sectional and I’ll post a picture of it as soon as it is delivered. I think we’re going to be happy with it and coincidentally we found out that the salesman who we bought it from is our new neighbors best friend. So that was cool. It’s going to be delivered after Brian gets home from Seattle.
- Brian is leaving for Seattle tomorrow. His company got picked to do something with Microsoft Server 2008. He’ll be out there until Friday night. We’re going to miss him terribly.
- I am going to see Bon Jovi tomorrow night in New Jersey!!!
- Jeffrey is staying with a coworker (and very good friend) that will be keeping him overnight and then taking him to daycare on Monday.
- BON JOVI!!!! Can you tell that I am excited.
- I have no clue how I am going to find time to write a post tomorrow.
Have a great Sunday everyone!