I know Jeffrey hasn’t had many pictures up lately.
Here are our excuses…
- I lost the camera in the back of the van for about a week
- We’ve been really busy
- We’re just not that “in” to Jeffrey anymore
- I’ve decided to hand paint all pictures of him from here on out
- I can’t remember how to get crap up on to the intertubes anymore
- Now that he’s walking, it’s hard to keep up with him AND take pictures
- No one really wants to see any pictures anyway
- He’s sucked all the energy from me by 8 o’clock and I can’t plug the camera
- I can’t take all the pressure to take more and more pictures!
- A small woodland creature is holding the camera hostage and won’t give it back until we supply him with a winter’s worth of nuts.
For fun and games, guess which ones are the truth!
Seriously, I’ll try to take some new pictures soon. And post them!