It’s been a good week beautiful weather, friends to run with and a total of 5 workouts. Here are the stats:
- Thursday: Ran outside 🙂 at lunch. Our usual route around the cemetary 1.7 miles. (I drove it this weekend to find out the distance). Normal ab routine at the end.
- Friday: Normal run outside 1.7 miles and my happy ab workout.
- Saturday: I had no car. I had no stroller. I had no energy. Jeffrey sucked all the life out of me.
- Sunday: My longest bike ride yet! While this may be nothing to Kurt, it’s a huge deal for me, 9.7 miles. Looking to get better throughout the summer!
- Monday: Normal outside route 1.7 miles and abs at the gym.
- Tuesday: Took the day off to take the car to the mechanic and went out to lunch with Angela instead.
- Wednesday: New route outside along the river and through the U of R campus. Not sure of the distance other than it’s longer than our usual.
Next week is going to be a real challenge for me, my workout buddy is going to a conference in San Francisco and I’ll be on my own. It’s going to be tough to motivate myself to get out there and moving.