Okay, so I’m part of this lovely little thing called the blog wide workout. We get together every Thursday and let everyone know how we did over the past week. It’s nice, you get a little encouragement and it gives you a kick in the butt to get moving. So here are my stats:
- Friday – Ran 30 minutes on treadmill. Ab work.
- Sunday – Um, yeah… I skipped volleyball this week. It was yucky outside and a far way to drive.
- Monday – Took a 40 minute exercise ball class at the gym
- Tuesday – Ran 30 minutes on treadmill. Ab work. I felt like I had lead feet today, I had to slow down twice to catch my breath.
- Wednesday – Ran 30 minutes on treadmill. Ab work. Great run today! I felt great, didn’t slow down at all (possibly a first!) and added some extra obliques into my ab workout.
- Thursday – Yeah, so Brian got a job and I was all about celebrating by eating at the yummy Korean place.
So 4 for the week. Not too bad. Better than my previous few weeks. I’m happy with how we’re doing and Big Bonus, my pants feel baggier every day. 🙂