- We bought a bike seat for Jeffrey. I’m anxiously awaiting the first nice day that both Brian and I are home. Unfortunately it’s supposed to rain this weekend.
- I took Jeffrey to the zoo on Sunday. He really likes the birds and the tigers. Everything else was meh.
- He said ma ma again tonight. There is NOTHING so fabulous as those words to me right now.
- He’s getting his SEVENTH tooth! He’s like a little crocodile
- Bri had a job interview last week here in Rochester. Next week he has a second interview
- The job fair at RIT was today. Brian seemed to be happy with how it went (I haven’t talked to him much).
- Bri drove out to Connecticut this past weekend for his dad’s retirement party. He had a lot of fun, REALLY enjoyed the food, REALLY enjoyed the company.
- I totally upped my anti-depressants and I am hopeful that they will work it out for me.
- WHY for the love of God, is Sanjaya still on American Idol?????
- I ran 30 minutes on the treadmill today. I only slowed down for about a minute to drink water.
- I can’t drink while running without getting everywhere but my mouth. (yes, I’m a dork!)
Have a great night everyone!