Alright, Kellie tagged me with this mammoth meme, so here goes.
1. Are your parents married or divorced? Married.
2. Are you a vegetarian? God no. I could be a carnivore and be happy.
3. Do you believe in Heaven? I’m not sure. I want to but I’m very religious ambiviant
4. Have you ever come close to dying? Thankfully no.
5. What jewelry do you wear 24/7? My wedding and engagement rings.
6. Favorite time of day? Lunch 🙂
7. Do you eat the stems of broccoli? I love broccoli
8. Do you wear makeup? nope. I’m a plain Jane kinda girl. Once a twice a year is typical.
9. Ever have plastic surgery? nope
10. If you did have plastic surgery, what did you have done? I would totally perk up the girls and make sure they survive nursing and pregnancy.
11. What do you wear to bed? ummm. nothing enless I’m sleeping at someone else’s house.
12. Have you ever done anything illegal? yeah, and if you think I’m telling you all, you are crazy!
13. Can you roll your tongue? I am that talented
14. Do you tweeze your eyebrows? No, it hurts.
15. What kind of sneakers do you wear? I think I have some Nike, Adidas and New Balance somewhere. Currently I have nothing worth wearing and need new shoes.
16. Do you believe in abortions? I believe in choice.
17. What is your hair color? A beautious shade of red, but the real color is boring boring brown.
18. Future child’s name? Elena Rene if we ever have a girl, not sure about a boy, we already used that one up.
19. Do you snore? I know I did when I was pregnant but not sure about now.
20. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? Hawaii although I’d love to check out New Zealand.
21. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? I have a stuffed tiger that lives on our bed post but I have four real cats in bed with us.
22. If you won the lottery, what would you do first? Honestly, pay off our house and then take care of my parents.
23. Gold or silver? Platinum
24. Hamburger or hot dog? Yummy foot long from Randalls in Perryopolis.
25. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Pizza
26. City, beach or country? Country
27. What was the last thing you touched? Berkley- he likes to sit on my shoulder and purr while I write
28. Where did you last eat? Panera Bread after Jeffrey’s OT appointment
29. When’s the last time you cried? I’m sure there is a more recent time, but the last clear memory is when Jeffrey was in the NICU and he had the staph infection. We didn’t know whether he had a brain bleed or an infection. Brian and I stood in the 3rd floor stairwell and just cried into each other’s arms.
30. Do you read blogs? As I have previously stated, I am a blog whore. Every day, I add more and more to the arsenal.
31. Would you ever go out dressed as the opposite sex? Um, exactly what would that be? Jeans and a t-shirt? a wifebeater? A shirt with perl code on it?
32. Ever been involved with the police? Only through the ambulance.
33. What’s your favorite shampoo, conditioner and soap? Shampoo and conditioner; whatever is on sale and catches my eye Soap; Dove because I am NOT allergic to it.
34. Do you talk in your sleep? YES, yes, yes and you can fark with me by talking back. Brian messes with my dreams.
35. Ocean or pool? Pool. Particularly beside it, in the shade with a book
36. Sauna or whirlpool? Whirlpool
37. Starbucks or Krispy Kreme? Starbucks. yum
38. Aisle or window seat? Window. Clouds are SO awesome looking!
39. Ever met anyone famous? Nope
40. Do you feel you’ve had a truly successful life? All I’ve ever wanted to be was happy, and I am. I have everything I’ve ever dreamed of and better.
41. Do you twirl or cut your spaghetti? Twirl and use the spoon.
42. Rikki Lake or Oprah? Oprah but she annoyed me with the whole James Frey thing last year.
43. Basketball or Football? GO STEELERS!!! Come on my baby was wrapped in the Terrible Towel. Football!
44. How long do your showers last? Ten to Fifteen minutes
45. Do you drive automatic or stick? Automatic. I’ve already established that I have trouble paying attention, a stick might do me in.
46. Cake or ice cream? Cake, ice cream doesn’t really agree with me
47. Are you self-conscious? I’m a girl. Of course I am.
48. Have you ever drank so much you threw up? Once. I will never do it again.
49. Have you ever given money to a beggar? Not that I recall.
50. Have you ever been in love? Yes and I still am.
51. Where do you wish you were? Trapped in Maui but closer to the family
52. Are you wearing socks? Yup
53. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Yes, once as a patient. Several times as the driver and many times as the medic.
54. Can you tango? No, but I’d love to learn how.
55. Last gift you received? Two boxes of chocolate covered cherries for V-Day.
56. Last sport you played? Volleyball on Sunday.
57. Things you spend a lot of money on? Um all the bills. What’s left over I spend on books and Jeffrey.
58. Where do you live? Rochester NY. In a lovely hundred year old house.
59. Where were you born? Pittsburgh PA
60. Last wedding attended? I’m going to a whole bunch this weekend, but… last one was Mike and Wendy’s. Brian was the best man.
61. Favorite position? Setter on the volleyball team 🙂
62. Most hated food(s)? Pigs in a blanket, yuck and evil evil tomatoes.
63. Most hated soda pop? Mr. Pibb
64. Can you sing? Sometimes. I took voice lessons in college but I’m too shy to sing in front of others.
65. Last person you instant messaged? Brian
66. Last place you went on holiday? Toronto, October 2005. It was our last hurrah before the baby was born. We had gotten the good news from the amniocentesis on our way up and then TDBAB treated us like gold.
67. Favorite regular drink? Cherry coke. I’m an addict
69. Current favorite song? Recent song? I guess Fergilicious. It keeps getting stuck in my head and is the source of an inside joke.
Now tag three friends. If you don’t want to do it, I suppose I’ll survive. Plus I’ll still like you. Have fun!