I started writing this a few days ago. Thought I’d finally post it as I have nothing left to add. (At least, for now.)
- Why do I live in Rochester? Argh. It is a 15 minute (10 on a really good day) walk into the parking lot from my car and it just sucks! Yesterday my eyebrows froze. I know it’s not as bad as all of you north country folks. Ya’ll are crazier than we are 🙂
- Why don’t people stop at crosswalks? It is 4 degrees out. I am walking, you are driving. STOP! Brian gave me a good solution but the hospital won’t allow me to implement it. His idea: Place baskets by each of the crosswalk signs filled with tennis balls. If you ignore the people in the crosswalk we can ping tennis balls at your car. This won’t damage your car but it might scare you and help someone from getting hit.
- Why do our cats sit on the back of the couch and bite my neck? It’s annoying and painful. I know they just want attention but geez pick another method!
- I’m tired of not eating dinner until 9pm every night. I know it’s my own fault. I wait for Brian to come home and then it is too late and I get bitchy. I rush to make food for the baby when I get home and usually forget about myself.
- Listening to Jeffrey sing to me in the backseat as we drive home.
- Watching Jeffrey climb up the stairs carrying his tube of diaper cream. He loves to crawl around carrying something. It’s very very cute.
- Seeing that people posted comments on my blog. (Yeah!!)
- Watching the nightly “cat battle.” This is when the cats race around the house chasing each other and attacking random bits of fluff and one another.
It all evens out, I suppose. Thankfully the complaints are few and paltry. Have a good week everyone.