All week, I’ve had posts banging around in my head and I’ve come to the conclusion that I have to just write down the ideas because I just don’t have time. Work has shifted into overdrive. My sleepy little spell has been broken and now there is no time for anything but work, work, work. That’s usually how this job goes, feast or famine.
These are the things I need to be doing tonight…
1. Write thank you notes – For goodness sakes the party was two weeks ago and I haven’t even started them!
2. Buy Jeffrey a toy box – The toys are taking over the living room and not in a good way. If I step on one more block, I may incinerate something.
3. Make sure my dress and bra fit for the GVAS Ambulance Banquet Saturday night – plus buy panty hose. Why don’t I ever do these things until the last minute?
4. Call my mom and tell her the date of Brian’s graduation – This should take about an hour (we like to talk).
5. Read the freaking book group book – Both of them, my email group and my live in person group.
6. Clean cat boxes, play with Jeffrey, make dinner, wash clothing and mop the kitchen floor. – nuff said.
7. Organize the ipod and figure out how to get podcasts
8. Call Liane and make sure we’re set about her babysitting on Saturday
9. See if we’re set on going to a Super Bowl party on Sunday and see if they need anything from us.
Okay that sorta seems manageable, right? Oh yeah and I have a hair appointment tonight. Maybe I’ll be superwoman and get it all done.
Maybe I’ll ignore it all and write a blog post.